Brother HL-5250DN Driver Windows 7
Brother HL-5250DN Driver Windows 7 - The Brother HL-5250DN is developed around a 30-page-per-minute engine as well as consists of an Ethernet port for easy link to a network. An integrated duplexer, a 250-page paper tray, and a 50-page multipurpose tray guarantee ample paper handling. For durable printing, you can boost the optimum capability to 800 sheets by including two 250-sheet trays ($ 200 road each).
|Brother HL-5250DN Driver Windows 7|
Physical arrangement is the same as many individual monochrome lasers: Just mount the printer toner cartridge, load paper, as well as plug in the cables. Network arrangement is standard, with a fully automated setup regimen that locates the printer on the network as well as sets up the driver for you.
We've located that Brother printer commonly perform well on our rate tests, as well as the Brother HL-5250DN is no exemption. On our organisation applications collection (timed with QualityLogic's software application, www.drivermasters.com), the Brother HL-5250DN took 6 minutes level, making it substantially quicker compared to anything in its cost course and also only partially slower than the 5:45 overall for the even more expensive Ricoh Aficio AP410, our Editors' Choice.
Even if you have to print at an abnormally little typeface size, the Brother HL-5250DN can handle it. Text quality was outstanding, with most font styles conveniently readable at 4 points, nearly all quickly understandable at 5 points, and one very stylized font style understandable just at 8 factors and up. Video output has to do with what you would certainly expect for a monochrome laser in this course-- sufficient for inner business usage but most likely not for brochures or advertising and marketing that customers or clients will see. There were no major troubles in graphics, simply a variety of minor problems.
Outcome on pictures, though, was less outstanding. The high quality was near the bottom of the range for monochrome lasers, with visible dithering, a tendency to lose details in light and dark locations of an image, as well as minor posterization (with shading transforming all of a sudden where it needs to alter gradually). Again, this will possibly be sufficient for a company e-newsletter, but it was a bit below the standard.
Brother HL-5250DN Features
- Built-in Ethernet network interface ‡. Share this printer with your small workplace workgroup.
- Easily print two-sided papers. Produce professional looking records, pamphlets, as well as guidebooks making use of the integrated duplex feature.
- Quick processing. With 32MB of memory requirement, upgradeable to 544MB ‡, this printer could take care of more intricate print jobs.
- Rapid results. Operating at print accelerate to 30 web pages per min, this printer is perfect for a busy desktop or small workgroup.
- Outstanding print top quality. Delivering up to 1200x1200dpi resolution, all your published products will certainly look their ideal.
- Versatile paper handling. The Brother HL-5250DN easily deals with letterhead, lawful dimension paper, as well as envelopes via an up to 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray ‡. Add up to two optional paper trays ‡ for added capacity.
- Brother ™ iPrint & Scan. Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF, web page & email) from your Apple ®, Android ™ or Windows ® Phone 7 (JPEG just) mobile phone ‡.
Brother HL-5250DN Driver Windows 7 32-Bit
Brother HL-5250DN Driver Windows 7 64-Bit