Konica Minolta Bizhub C552 Driver Windows 7
Konica Minolta Bizhub C552 Driver Windows 7 - Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. and EFI introduced a brand-new Fiery controller for the recently released Konica Minolta bizhub C652/C552 Series of digital shade multifunctional printers (MFPs) developed for the office environment. The Fiery-based IC-412 controller delivers automated operations, extraordinary color and remarkable speed to boost efficiency as well as return on investment for Konica Minolta clients.
" As a longstanding Konica Minolta companion, EFI's Fiery modern technology remains to supply consistent, trustworthy color result and also improved general workplace performance for our consumers," claimed Kevin Kern, vice president, advertising, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. "With innovative operations abilities, the Fiery IC-412 controller offers bizhub C652 and bizhub C552 consumers the ease of use and high-quality result they are accustomed to from Konica Minolta."
|Konica Minolta Bizhub C552 Driver Windows 7|
To provide regular results with remarkable shade, the controller relies upon Fiery ColorWise, an in-RIP color management system that supplies fantastic "out-of-the-box" color and also provides customers the ability to make improvements shade. The optional Spot-On component streamlines the manufacturing of top quality, exact business shades and gets rid of color rework. The Fiery's built-in, wizard-based visual operations reduce prep time and result in higher productivity. Furthermore, the RIP-while-Print technology allows one web page to be published while succeeding pages are being refined, allowing more web pages to be published per hr leading to raised customer performance and also faster roi.
" The Fiery controller guarantees dramatically improved performance and cost efficiency for Konica Minolta customers with its unrivaled rate and user-friendly wizard-based workflows that allow any person to swiftly develop specialist looking files," stated John Henze, vice president of marketing, Fiery department, EFI.
The latest Fiery innovation likewise improves office safety by leveraging industry-standard procedures to make managing protection less complicated. Protect Erase, customer authentication, gain access to control and automatic updates are integrated to the brand-new Fiery controller. Web tools facilitate central accessibility to crucial applications as well as energies to increase productivity and also lower downtime.
- Maximum style: A3;
- Automatic duplex printing: indeed;
- Variety of shades: 4;
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 1800x600 dpi;
- Publish speed: 55 ppm (monochrome A4 freeway), 45 ppm (shade. A4, 28 ppm (h/b A3), 23 ppm (shade. A3);.
- Workout time: 45;.
- The time when the first fingerprint: 4.30 c (h/b), 6 c (W image.);.
- Scanner type: tablet/plangent;.
- The optimum size of the original: A3;.
- Maximum check dimension: 311x457 mm;.
- Tones of grey: 256;.
- Scanner resolution: 600x600 dpi;.
- The capacity of the tool ADF originals: 100 sheets;.
- Checking rate (color.): to 78 samskeyti/min (300 dpi using the file feeder);.
- Scanning rate (b/W): to 78 samskeyti/min (300 dpi utilizing the file feeder);.
- Specifications assistance: TWAIN;.
- Sending a picture through e-mail: indeed;.